Women in the Law Conference
Women in the Law 2021 will be held virtually on Friday, May 21, 2021. Our theme this year is All In: Reimagining Inclusive Workplaces.
Program highlights include:
- a conversation with Michele Coleman Mayes, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the New York Public Library, and the Honorable Victoria Roberts '76;
- a special presentation by Shirley Leung, Columnist and Associate Editor at The Boston Globe;
- A mindfulness exercise by Brenda Fingold;
- Three wonderful panels: Strategies for Promoting Equity and Inclusion in Legal Workplace; Rewriting the Code: Women, Law and Technology; and, "Democracy is not a state. It is an act..." (John Lewis).
- Choose between three breakout sessions: Dive Deeper into the "isms"; Out of Time and Out of Mind: Strategies to Make the Most of Every Day; So You Want to Be a General Counsel.
And much much more...
Friday, May 21 at 8:30am to 4:30pmVirtual Event