Survive and Thrive in a Law Firm Setting Panel
Monday, March 20 at 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Northeastern University School of Law, 42 Dockser Hall 65 Forsyth Street, Boston, MA 02115
This program is geared towards 2Ls and 3Ls, as well as 1Ls from the Summer/Winter Co-op rotation.
Please join us for our annual Survive and Thrive in a Law Firm Setting program on Monday, March 20th, 2017 from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. in 42 Dockser Hall.
At this engaging workshop, students will have the chance to compare what a panel of partners and a panel of experienced associates have to say about the keys to surviving and thriving as a law firm associate.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from partners and associates about their experiences and expectations regarding law firm work.
A question and answer session will follow the panels. Pizza and salads will be provided.
- Joe McConnell '93, Morgan, Brown & Joy
- Karen O'Malley '94, Goulston & Storrs
- Margaret Paget '94, Kurker Paget
- Scott Roberts '87, Hirsch Roberts Weinstein
Partner panel will be moderated by Mike Sams '94, Partner, Kenney & Sams.
- Jennifer Ioli '13, Sherin & Lodgen
- Tiffany Ko '14, Ropes & Gray
- Elizabeth McEvoy '11, Donoghue Barrett & Singal
- Ryan Menard '11, Kenney and Sams
Associate panel will be moderated by Mike Birch '10, Associate, Hirsch Roberts Weinstein.
Please click here to register! Registration is required.
This event is hosted by NUSL's Office of Development and Alumni/ae Relations.
No recent activity