Survive and Thrive in a Law Firm Setting Panel
Please join us for our annual Survive and Thrive in a Law Firm Setting program on Monday, March 19th, 2018 from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. in 220 Dockser Hall (65 Forsyth Street).
At this engaging workshop, students will have the chance to compare what a panel of partners and a panel of experienced associates have to say about the keys to surviving and thriving as a law firm associate.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from partners and associates about their experiences and expectations regarding law firm work.
A question and answer session will follow the panels. Pizza and salads will be provided.
- Amy Carlin '00, Morgan, Brown & Joy
- Karen O'Malley '94, Goulston & Storrs
- Margaret Paget '94, Kurker Paget
- Scott Roberts '87, Hirsch Roberts Weinstein
Partner panel will be moderated by Mike Sams '94, Partner, Kenney & Sams.
- Smriti Choudhury '17, Sherin & Lodgen
- Michael Kippens '13, Prince Lobel
- Jason McGraw '15, Hirsch Roberts Weinstein
- Ryan Menard '11, Kenney & Sams
Associate panel will be moderated by Mike Birch '10, Associate, Hirsch Roberts Weinstein.
Please click here to register! Registration is required.
This event is hosted by NUSL's Office of Development and Alumni/ae Relations.
Monday, March 19 at 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Northeastern University School of Law, 220 Dockser Hall 65 Forsyth Street, Boston, MA 02115