Practicing Public Speaking
Friday, May 17 at 10:00am to 11:30am
Curry Student Center, 342 346 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA, Boston
Would you like to be a confident public speaker and presenter? How about knowing the techniques to calm yourself on ‘stage’ when you need it the most? When it comes to improving your public speaking and presentations skills, receiving coaching can rapidly accelerate your speaking growth. Because each person is different and encounters their own set of challenges in public speaking, this class is designed to give you individual feedback. In this class you will learn by practicing the basics of public speaking in a friendly, supportive and fun environment. You will receive feedback specifically catered to your current skill level and style. You can participate even without any previous public speaking experience. In this training, you will:
• Receive the opportunity to practice public speaking.
• Receive individual feedback and coaching on how to improve your public speaking skills.
• Identify your unique strengths as a speaker.
• Be coached on connecting with the audience.
• Receive the secrets of how to be calm and centered while on ‘stage’.
346 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA, BostonEnlarge Map