Northeastern Passport Drive
Are you considering going abroad but aren't sure how to go about getting a valid passport? Have you looked into getting one, but are too busy to go through the red tape? Fear not! Our good friends at the Boston Passport Agency will be here in 342 Curry from 10 AM to 1 PM on Tuesday, November 19 to help get it taken care of
"Well that's all well and good Northeastern University Global Experience Office, but what do I need to bring on my end?"
We're glad you asked! Please bring the following documents:
1) US PASSPORT APPLICATION available here: https://travel.state.gov
(Note: Complete the DS-11 form if you're either a first time applicant, you were under the age of 16 when your previous passport was issued, or your most recent passport was issued 15 years ago. Otherwise, to have your passport renewed, fill out the DS-82).
2) CITIZENSHIP EVIDENCE: either a certified birth certificate, a Naturalization Certificate, or a previous passport
3) PHOTOCOPY OF CITIZENSHIP EVIDENCE
4) IDENTIFICATION: either a driver's license or State ID (if your ID is from out of state, please bring a second form of ID< be it a work ID, student ID or insurance card).
5) PHOTOCOPY OF IDENTIFICATION
6) PASSPORT PHOTO: photos must be 2x2, in color, white background, no glasses worn (Note: photo services will be available at the event for $15.00)
7) PAYMENT- Checks or Money Orders preferred. No cash, no credit cards. (Note: 1st check for execution fee payable to Postmaster (can add photo fee to this check if photo is taken at event, 2nd check for application fee payable to US Department of State).
Please note that the overall fee for the event is dependent upon product, service type and delivery request..please see travel.state gov for fees
"Great! I have all of those documents, now all I have to is show up and I'm good to go, right?!"
Almost! The last thing you need to do is reserve a time at the link below. The good folks at the Boston Passport Agency can see up to three people per fifteen minute time slot during their hours of operation on 11/19 (10 AM to 1 PM). That means, for example, that if you and two friends all sign up for 10:15 AM time slots, 10:15 will be fully booked, These reservations will be booked on a first come, first serve basis, and needless to say they'll fill up fast, so don't wait! Reserve your spot right now! And be sure to leave your email address and check it for confirmation!
See you on the 19th!
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 10:00am to 1:00pm