Meet Up: How Sports Leadership Can Enhance Your Career
Whether it’s working with a professional or intercollegiate sports team, with a fitness club or wellness organization, or in marketing, communications, or sports management—the Master of Sports Leadership (MSL) prepares you for a variety of sport-related careers. Courses within this unique graduate degree examine the social and business issues that are critical to sports leadership.
Northeastern’s MSL program is designed to help you:
- Identify your leadership styles and strengths and take steps to improve your leadership capacity
- Understand what it takes to build highly effective teams
- Obtain approaches and techniques for effectively tackling ethical dilemmas
- Explore the legal issues related to equipment use, facility management, and accommodation for special populations
- Learn how to leverage sports for greater social and economic good
- Examine the planning, scheduling, and financial issues associated with running a successful athletics program
- Discover how to use sports to foster diversity, prevent violence, and improve the health of local and global communities
Want to learn more about how a Master of Sports Leadership can enhance your career?
Join our meet up at Ruth's Chris in Uptown on Thursday, November 1, from 4:30-6 p.m., and hear first-hand from program graduates, current students and faculty. Refreshments will be provided and there is no cost to attend.
Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 4:30pm to 6:00pm
Ruth's Chris Steak House 222 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
No recent activity