Lunch & State of the World
Join us for this conference call conversation, convened by the Council on Foreign Relations President, Richard N. Haass, who will discuss the state of the world and the role of the United States within current global order. Lunch will be served.
As background for the discussion, you may wish to review the following materials:
1) “The U.S. Cannot Go It Alone on Iran,” Project Syndicate, October 14, 2017.
2) “The Turn of the Kurds,” Project Syndicate, September 29, 2017.
3) “The End of Asia’s Strategic Miracle?,” Project Syndicate, August 16, 2017.
4) “There Are No Good Options Left on North Korea,” TheHill.com, August 16, 2017.
5) “Where to Go From Here: Rebooting American Foreign Policy,” Foreign Affairs, July/August 2017.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Office of Undergraduate Research and Fellowships, 450 Dodge Hall
No recent activity