How to Design an ENGAGING PowerPoint Presentation
Have you ever experienced a BORING PowerPoint presentation? Would you like to know how to avoid the common pitfalls of a bad PowerPoint presentation? In this class, we will be focusing on the creation & design aspects of a PowerPoint Presentation. This is a fun & eye-opening class. You will:
* Learn how to design an effective presentation using PowerPoint so that it MAXIMIZES audience engagement.
* Learn to structure & organize your PowerPoint presentations for maximum effectiveness.
* Discover what constitutes a visual presentation.
* Understand how good storytelling binds a good presentation together, especially if your presentation is data-oriented.
* Most importantly, understand what NOT to do when creating your PowerPoint presentations.
Friday, May 31, 2013 at 10:00am to 11:30am
Curry Student Center, 346
346 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA, Boston