How to Design an ENGAGING PowerPoint Presentation
Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 10:00am to 12:00pm
Curry Student Center, 346 346 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA, Boston
Have you ever experienced a BORING PowerPoint presentation?
Would you like to know how to avoid the common pitfalls of a bad PowerPoint presentation?
In this class, we will be focusing on the creation & design aspects of a PowerPoint Presentation.
- Learn how to design an effective presentation using PowerPoint so that it MAXIMIZES audience engagement.
- Learn to structure & organize your PowerPoint presentations for maximum effectiveness.
- Discover what constitutes a visual presentation.
- Understand how good storytelling binds a good presentation together, especially if your presentation is data-oriented.
- Most importantly, understand what NOT to do when creating your PowerPoint presentations.
This is a fun & eye-opening class.
Note: This is NOT a training on the technical functionality of PowerPoint. Rather, we look at how to incorporate the human element into the design of your PowerPoint slides to ensure audience engagement.