How to Design an ENGAGING PowerPoint Presentation
Have you ever experienced a BORING PowerPoint presentation?
Would you like to know how to avoid the common pitfalls of a bad PowerPoint presentation?
In this class, we will be focusing on the creation & design aspects of a PowerPoint Presentation.
- Learn how to design an effective presentation using PowerPoint so that it MAXIMIZES audience engagement.
- Learn to structure & organize your PowerPoint presentations for maximum effectiveness.
- Discover what constitutes a visual presentation.
- Understand how good storytelling binds a good presentation together, especially if your presentation is data-oriented.
- Most importantly, understand what NOT to do when creating your PowerPoint presentations.
This is a fun & eye-opening class.
Note: This is NOT a training on the technical functionality of PowerPoint. Rather, we look at how to incorporate the human element into the design of your PowerPoint slides to ensure audience engagement.
Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 10:00am to 12:00pm
Curry Student Center, 346
346 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA, Boston