The Gateway Mixer is a free outdoor networking event for students, faculty, staff, and local residents to build and bridge community under the setting sun in the heart of Ruggles Plaza.
Come and join us for a series of fun-filled activities ranging from food and music to dance and art. Some of the highlights of the evening will feature:
- Groove, dance and revel to the Music of DJ Jose Masso who will be returning to the Gateway Mixer for the second time to enthrall the audience with his eclectic and rhythmic brand of music.
- Re-connect with your creative side with a "We Are The People" live art-making activity lead by local artist Eli Portman.
- Smile, pout and pose with family and friends in front of Boston's most iconic landmarks all in one frame, with an on-site Photo Booth.
- Activate all your tastebuds as you indulge in complimentary food and drink from Rebecca's World Menu offering specialty dishes from different countries.
- Check-off all those pending civic chores from paying your taxes to obtaining a dog license as The City Hall to Go Truck will be parked right through the event.
THIS EVENT IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
Monday, September 18 at 4:30pm to 7:30pm
MBTA:Ruggles Plaza 1155 Tremont Street Boston