Save the Date for the School of Law's Annual Connections Networking Reception
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Location: Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, One Federal Street, 13th Floor, Boston, MA 02110
If you are a graduate, please click here to register online.
If you are a student, please click here to register online.
Thank you to Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP for hosting this year's event!
Connections is NUSL’s largest annual networking event that the Office of Alumni/ae Relations hosts for current students. The event's goal is to provide career guidance and professional development to our current 1L’s, 2L’s, and 3L’s. Graduates from all over New England are invited to attend and approximately 100 alumni/ae participate each year. These graduates serve as short-term advisers to approximately 200 students who attend each year.
Space is limited for graduate registrations, so we encourage signing up early. Registration is required and will go live soon so check back often!
Topics that are covered include:
- Career paths and training programs available within a graduate’s area of specialization
- Characteristics (and availability) of entry-level positions for law graduates
- Specific skills required to excel in a particular field
- Important issues for students to consider when seeking a summer position or first job
- Important questions for students to ask when interviewing for a job within your field.
Additionally, Connections offers graduates an opportunity to network with fellow graduates in a wide variety of fields and professional positions. Many alums find the event helpful for their own practice. This conference is hosted by a major Boston-area law firm each year and offers visible sponsorship opportunities for NUSL graduates, co-op employers and community members.
Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, One Federal Street, 13th Floor, Boston, MA 02110