Annual Open House
Saturday, October 14 at 10:00am to 3:00pm
Marine Science Center 430 Nahant Road, Nahant, MA 01908
Come and join us for the Marine Science Center's biggest event of the year.
- Experience the research being conducted by faculty and students.
- Take a tour of the indoor and outdoor reserach and teaching facilities.
- Try your hand at any number of interactive activities.
- Pop in and listen to a brief talk on a variety of topics.
- Learn about the military and cultural history of the site.
- Go tidepooling using some of the same tools used by scientists.
- Help is clean up Canoe Beach and East Point as part of Massachusetts Coastsweep.
This is a free, family-friendly event.
The rain date is Saturday, October 21st.
A shuttle to transport NU students from campus will likely be arranged - these details will be announced closer to the time.
No recent activity