Seattle Campus Graduation
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2018
Location: Cornish Playhouse, 201 Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98109
Time: Graduates arrive at 12:00 pm ; ceremony to begin at 2:00 pm
Graduates, please register here by May 1st!
With questions, please contact Gina Copping with inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each graduate is welcome to invite up to three (2) guests to attend the ceremony. Seating is limited and guest registration is required.
Guests will require tickets; please register guest here.
Guests of all ages are required to have a ticket.
Within this form is the option to add additional guests on our waitlist.
Guest registration must be provided by Wednesday, May 3. After May 3, the waitlist will be opened.
Your cap, gown, hood, and tassel are being sent to the Seattle Campus. When they arrive, we will email you with instructions and a deadline by which to pick your regalia. There is no charge for regalia and it will be yours to keep!
Check back for more information.
- The ceremony will last about two hours.
- Guest seating is first-come; first-serve.
- Please remind your guests that tickets are required; they can bring a physical copy or show us their scannable ticket (which requires the Eventbrite mobile app to access).
- Graduates are not permitted to 'toss' their cap; the technology hanging from the ceiling is low-hanging and fragile.
- Remember that your shoes and ankles will show below your regalia. Jeans are not recommended.
- We will have a professional photographer; all pictures will be available for students to download free of charge, including an individual photo of each graduate crossing the stage.
- You will not be receiving your diploma at the Seattle Campus graduation. Northeastern will mail it to your address on file in an official diploma cover.
For more information, contact Gina Copping at: email@example.com
Sunday, June 10
Cornish Playhouse 201 Mercer St, Seattle, WA 98109